so, today i saw something tat made me cried and angry~
i cried becaz of this..
I SURE u will start crying immediately
if not...u r not a super fan of SNSD~
cheer up,Tiffany!!
”Though my mother left earlier than I, she gave me 8 sisters and for that I’m gratfeul.” Of course, by eight sisters, she means SNSD.
I FELT ANGRY BECAZ OF THIS...
http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/24/get-to-know-snsd-tiffany/
firstly i thought it's juz a normal information tat can make me get to know tiffany better..
but,IT SUCKS!!
IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!!
THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS IS DAMN STUPID!!
do u noe tat those r safety shorts?
do u noe Tiffany real personality?
do u noe tat it's really hurt although i believe all u say r SHIT?
DO U NOE TAT TIFFANY IS A HUMAN OSO?
huh,i tried to calm down..
but my anger is gonna increase~
tat's all shit~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh dear~
ReplyDeletei ever saw that shenyuepop's rubbish before~
that's really cruel + evil~