agree ur 认人功力laoya~!!XD
SHIT! U post b4 I wanna post! I HATE U!
old 3~aiyo...but m i right?i think it's right la~tat's mean my 认人功力 improve ^^old big~>.< aiyo...hu say after i po then u cannot po?summore our post different~u po lyrics i po my opinion~
link u up better~can promo ur blog~
== anyway thx~i m thinking whether should i change my blogskin~any opinion?
nope~what i can say is "up to you"besides that...NOTHING!
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
agree ur 认人功力laoya~!!XD
ReplyDeleteSHIT! U post b4 I wanna post! I HATE U!
ReplyDeleteold 3~
ReplyDeleteaiyo...but m i right?
i think it's right la~
tat's mean my 认人功力 improve ^^
old big~
>.< aiyo...hu say after i po then u cannot po?
summore our post different~
u po lyrics i po my opinion~
link u up better~
ReplyDeletecan promo ur blog~
== anyway thx~
ReplyDeletei m thinking whether should i change my blogskin~
any opinion?
nope~
ReplyDeletewhat i can say is "up to you"
besides that...
NOTHING!