Guess wat?
finally i had a dream abt SNSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it happened the day be4 JEN Awards.
now i m quite blur.
i think it's sumthing like SNSD fan signing .
AND I M THE MC =.='''
while SNSD r signing for the fan,
i saw Sunny signing the word 李 -.-
lol,in chinese.(her real name is 李顺圭)
i oni remember Sunny and where is the others?!!?!
OH MY DEAR YOONG AND JESSICA T.T
the story haven end.
while they r signing,i found tat i wan one too!
so i quickly go and buy a card or wat to let them sign-.-
(i wanna remind u tat i m the MC.how can a MC do tat? rofl + lol)
but when i come back.......
THE FAN SIGNING IS END.
ish!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T H I S I S W E I R D B U T F U N N Y.
Jessica turn into heechul,LOL.
and is it characteristic of YOONA to act like a 38婆?
lol but a pretty 38婆~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment